Hype animation does not appear on page

…and the odd thing is that it did previously. Made some edits to the native hype file and put everything back on the FTP. Now, when the page loads it compensates for the height of hype animation space, like its loading it, and then immediately collapses that space to show nothing at all.

The animation is supposed to be displayed at the very top of this page: http://dev.amerimax.com/ and nothing shows up. Any help anyone can give me would be very nice. Thanks!

<div id="decemberrainhouse_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/December-RainHouse.hyperesources/decemberrainhouse_hype_generated_script.js?66731"></script>
</div>

It cannot find the resource

src="/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/December-RainHouse.hyperesources/decemberrainhouse_hype_generated_script.js?66731"

try

src="/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/December-RainHouse/December-RainHouse.hyperesources/decemberrainhouse_hype_generated_script.js?66731"

I believe it’s in a folder “December-RainHouse”. This is missing from your URL

Pasted the new path as you suggested and it still doesn’t load the Hype animation. Any other ideas DBear or anyone else out there? Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Try using the full URL to the script file in your “src” attribute.

Still didn’t work. Note: The problem is only occurring in WordPress: the Hype HTML file plays without issues

How are you adding the code? or Hype file?

What theme are you using?

I recommend unchecking scaling for the ‘height’ dimension for this document, and then re-exporting. Make sure you also adjust your embed code.

Your theme thinks your Hype document has a height of 0, so it is not appearing.