Hi to All!
There’s another solution that I find very handy that does not utilize a timeline. Please see the attached JPEG “ToolTipDemo.jpg” for reference with the steps below. Also have attached a demo Hype file (“ToolTipDemo.hype.zip”).
• Make sure "Show Button Controls” are active > “Edit” menu.
• Copy the Circle.
• Double-click the Rectangle.
• Select the “Hover” button that appears.
• Click the small innerHTML edit button that appears just below the rectangle.
• Select in the innerHTML box and paste the Circle - the code for the circle goes in the innerHTML.
• Adjust this code so the circle appears where You want it.
Addendum: Just noticed the FireFox transform code did not make it to the party (copying the Circle in Hype). so You would need to add the mozilla prefix >"-moz-transform: translateX(0px) translateY(-120px) rotateY(0deg);" to the code. Chrome (also “-webkit”) & Opera work fine. Have not tried IE.
@Daniel is this no “-moz” prefix standard? I can’t get it to show in some other copy & pastes I’ve tried.
ToolTipDemo.hype.zip (22.7 KB)