How to jump to scene with specific timeline?

My project is about to finish, but there is a small problem, that is, the home page click on this button is to jump to the next scene to play the video, and click the video outside the blank area, you can jump back to the first scene, but how to jump to After the first scene, and then specify the specific time?

I am not very good English, may mean that the expression is not very clear, I now upload the document, because a bit big, I use google drive to share. You can see my first page in the “index” scene on the first screen, there is a blue button, click the blue button, will jump to “playvideo” scene to play the video, and then click the video outside the blank area can return " Index ".
The current problem is that when the “index” is returned, the video is still playing and I want it to stop playing. And then is from the “playvideo” return “index” when still from the timeline to play to 00: 01.26, I would like to return when it directly stopped at 00: 01.26. Ask for help. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BysNHZQAOjABNGxxYXdLQjM3R1E

You're gonna have to use a couple of Javascript functions. If I'm understanding you correctly.

What time is this? Is it a time in the timeline? or a time in a video?

You can write a function that records the current time if you need to jump back to the same time when you jumped to the first scene.

// timeline & run -> mouseclick/whatever event you run jump to scene
if (hypeDocument.currentTimeInTimelineNamed('timeline') > 0){
    window.time = hypeDocument.currentTimeInTimelineNamed('timeline')
}

####*Note: This function would have to be run before any "Jump to Scene" action.

You could then run another function on scene load that would check if there is a time variable and goto that time.

if(window.time){
    hypeDocument.goToTimeInTimelineNamed(window.time, 'timeline')
}

This is just theoretical to show you a method. As there is no document to look at and no insight as to what your code or logic is then a specific solution, I cannot provide.

You can adapt the above for use with a video by changing the timeline methods to video specific methods e.g

hypeDocument.getElementById('myVideo').currentTime;