Hep me for a complex project

Good morning to everyone.
For some weeks I’m using this fantastic program to create a multimedia presentation in the style of Macromedia Director or the old Flash. But I found some difficulties on its design and I thought to ask for information to the experts so I am able to get some useful advice.

The presentation includes the appearance of some fact sheets according to the interaction of the visitor. I’m not using Javascript code because I don’t study it so I’m only using the software tools. Here are my doubts:

1. The fact sheets must appear above the pages currently in play. I tried to skip the movie at a certain point in the timeline to make the cards appear but the movie does not behave as it should. I also made it jump into another new timeline but something is not working. How to solve the problem? In practice, these tabs appear above a normal information page only that I can’t control them well. I’ve also tried to put these sheets in another scene but there’s the problem of returning the user to the previous timeline and even here it doesn’t work well.

2. There are some interactive elements that appear while watching the movie (they are essentially links linked to graphic elements). Unfortunately it happens that even if they are invisible they can always be activated by the mouse. Is there a way to disable them before they are visible?

I hope I’ve explained myself. My English isn’t very good and I’m getting help from an automatic translator…

It always helps if you, when possible, add a project file so we can see what you are trying to do.

• I have no idea what you’re trying to do here. :stuck_out_tongue:
    • Maybe, what you are looking for is the option to hide elements like this?

I’ve added a small hide-unhide button Hype file if this is what you’re looking for?

hide-unhide_button.hype.zip (16.0 KB)

1 Like

Hello,
yeah! You say right. The problem is that I can’t share the graphics right now because it is a job for a committee. I should recreate the problem and propose it here. Anyway, thank you. I will try to study the manual better and see if I can solve the problem.

In any case, your example helped me to understand that I can control the display of an object on the timeline. This solves at least the second problem.