Exporting - Custom File/Folder Names Won't Link

(Ashley) #1

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to alter the folder structure for my final exported banner, but it seems that when I try and link these new changes within the index file and js file it loads a blank page? I have done this before, and tried the same way as previous but it doesn’t seem to like it! I would like the hyperesources folder named assets, while I would like the .js name to be named straut-data.js

I have attached my file export folder if this helps?

Thanks.

StrautmannAdvertTFF.zip (548.3 KB)

@Daniel

(Ashley) #2

Note: I have now sorted this out.

(sebastian) #3

What was the trick… i’m still trying

Hi!
I also need to change the name of the hyperesources-folder. Can you explain your final solution? Or does anyone else knows a solution?

Thanks!

(Ben Bauersachs) #5

Strautmann.zip (545.7 KB)
You think so

If you change the name of your exported folder, you need to adjust how you reference your .js file in the HTML file. That embed code typically looks like this:

<div id="documentname_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:600px;height:400px;overflow:hidden;">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="documentName.hyperesources/documentname_hype_generated_script.js?84709"></script>
</div>

So if you adjust documentName.hyperesources to be a different name, just replace it with what you chose.