Export settings: how to combine SVG and html elements, and how to specify path to Hype library files

Hi All!

I’m new to Hype and have a problem with the exports I’m making. I currently export my animation as an SVG, and include the corresponding html that loads the animation in my web page. However, exporting regular texts as SVG causes problems in Firefox.
Therefore I’d like to export the text within my animation as regular html but images still as SVG. How can I do this?

Also, I have more than one animation, each of which I place in a separate folder on the server. However, currently this means that the Hype library files (HYPE-584.full.min.js and HYPE-584.thin.min.js) need to be present on the server in each folder that contains an animation.
Is there an export setting that I can use to specify the path to the library files so that they will only need to be present once on the server?

Thanks for your help!

You can use an external CDN: Tumult Hype Documentation, this will let you avoid including HYPE-### in your folder.

Here's one I setup: Latest HYPE lib on cloudflare or similiar? (CDN) - #2

Can you share an example?

Check this recent post: Self-contained HTML file - #2 by Daniel You can inline your SVGs to avoid including them as file references. I recommend reading this.

Thanks Daniel! Yes, it works this way!

1 Like