Export Script for Adnami Platform

Could anyone help creating a script for Adnami Platform? No idea of how to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

I don't think it would be too hard to do, but I feel like that page might not have enough detail to confidently make an export script with everything correct.

For example, it has code for clickElement = document.getElementById("banner"); but the clickElement is never used. Also it calls the __adnamiAdsAPI variable, but there's typically a <script> tag requirement somewhere which is where that get defined.

Do you have a full adnami ad zip that you know passes their validation and displays properly? I think if I had that I could whip something up.

Thank you for your answer Jonathan! This attached testbanner I did seems so work.
320x320.zip (4.2 KB)

It looks like you're making an element (id of "banner") with inner html:

<a href="#" onclick="exitHandler();return false;" style="display:block; width: 320px; height: 320px; z-index:9999; background: yellow;">
    <div id="main-click" class="size absolute click">
        <!--Blank DIV to capture the main exit-->
    </div>
</a>

Is the goal here to make the whole ad clickable (in which case we could probably do all the insertion of this code), or is the goal that you would have a portion/button that would be clickable?

We could surround the whole ad in this code?

Does <div id="main-click" class="size absolute click"> have any specific meaning/usage?

Thanks!