Export expandable banner

(Nico) #1

I created an expandable banner using two scenes. I used this file for guidance (https://adgear.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/adgear/pages/76578831/Expandable+Ad+with+Tumult+Hype)

Once I advance export, i cannot link the files, the actions dont work and theres no interactions between ads. Does someone know how to export these kind of banners?

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘interaction between ads’ – this example is built for linking one document with two different-sized scenes, not two separate ads.

Can you share exactly how you’re using Advanced Export? If you can share your original .hype document or a reproducible sample with steps that would very helpful.

(Nico) #3

I have two scenes. When I preview it, it works (clicking on the yellow button takes you to scene number 2) but I dont know how to export these so the action still works.

(Loves Hype) #4

My guess: Export as a Segment(<–wrong name because German translation) Slice(!) with the scenes you need. Don’t export as single scenes … hope that helps

(Jonathan Deutsch) #5

You can either use a regular export (File > Export as HTML5 > Folder…), or if you are using Advanced Export you need to make sure that the export slice has both scenes checked. Does that help?