If you have your Hype document hosted elsewhere, use these instructions: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Course_Content/Best_Practices_Course_Content/Best_Practice_Web_2.0_Tools
To upload a Hype document to your Blackboard LMS, follow these steps:
- Make sure your Hype document is not too large, and will fit on your course page.
- Export your document to your desktop (File Export as HTML5 > Folder) with a simple name, like 'course1'. You'll not have a file course1.html and course1.hyperesources.
- Select those two files and create a zip file: ctrl + click and then click 'Compress'.
- Next, follow these steps to get your zip file uploaded to your course: https://elearn.southampton.ac.uk/blackboard/cfunpackage/ . There are also steps in the 'Upload a Zip package' section of this help page: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Course_Content/Course_Files/Add_Files_to_Course_Files
- You can now reference your .html file from anywhere in your course.