Embedded video will not show full screen in Firefox

Hi!

I am working with Hype 3 Pro and in our project we want to embed several videos (using the HTML widget) within our Hype project and present them on the web (and on iOS devices). The problem is that our videos (which we embed) works in every browser (even Firefox/Internet Explorer) but when it comes to present it in full screen, Firefox and Internet Explorer refuses (Mac & PC). Safari and Chrome works brilliantly in full screen, and also on iOS devices.

Anyone who has any idea what were missing?

The embed code looks like this:

<iframe src="https://example.example.com/p/1487131/sp/148713100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/28049391/partner_id/1487131?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1431970117&entry_id=1_pn5ziib3" width="390" height="255" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thankful for any ideas…

Regards, Pehr-Henric

I have not worked with the Kaltura video players. Maybe the combination of an iFrame and the Kaltura video player is unlucky with some browsers?

I have used javascript to modify the innerHTML of a video player placeholder. The place holder is just a rectangle with some graphical attributes and a unique id. The code that should be trigger when to load a video is like this, example:

document.getElementById("video_player_a”).innerHTML = “<video width=‘450’ height=‘328’ autoplay loop id='vPlayer_A’>Your browser does not support the video tag.”;

Makes one iFrame less…

Ah… doesn’t work to post the code example. Hope you understand anyway :slight_smile: