Element correct for my needs

There will be 10 lights each one in a different direction that will illuminate sides of the objects. I need the lights to overpost others and see both together like in real life. Is there a way to make the rectangle transparent? or maybe a way to show an image without the element?
Thanks in advance. Hello, I need this lights to overpost each other but using the rectangle I can not reach my target.

SwitchLight Test.hype.zip (319.5 KB)

Just realize how to make the image appears without the element, setting the image ID make the image appears and disappears as if it was in an element.

If there is no real reason to delete the illustrations and example project from your question then it would be good if you left them in.
Also, it is great you found your answer yourself but we encourage sharing results to solutions so others with similar problems can see a way to resolve it.

Posting your solution will help contribute to the site and also someone may post something from the inspiration of yours.
:smiley:

If you reallyy want the thread gone then just ask Daniel to help with that. Place an @ before his name and it will notify him directly.

1 Like

I am very sorry for the mess and how un-polite I was in this case on this forum, I tried to undo and get back my post but I was unable.
If you can undo it, I am ready to reply with my solution otherwise please delete and I will never do this again.

Regards
Manolo

Hey @manolo , no problem and no need to be sorry you were not being un-polite.
My comments are only a pointer in how we can help the community with our posts and in no way an admonishment. :smiley:

I cannot retrieve your original post but if you click the orange pencil at the top you will see the post text and links are still there.

You can just copy the text and links and put them in a new post below along with you solution or re edit the one above.

Many thanks

1 Like