Double Click for Publishers troubleshooting

Is this still the current process?

It is now – made a small adjustment to use %%CLICK_URL_UNESC%% instead of the earlier exit method.

Hi Daniel, I can’t seem to find my thread did you remove it? I want to use those instructions?

Please use the instructions in this thread. Just updated, tested, and it works. (Made a tiny update with the use of %%CLICK_URL_UNESC%% )

The previous method was better for me as I don’t have to link the runtime and image assets to the server?

Please send me the hype example you had on my previous thread.

Double Click for Publishers doesn’t host resources for you, so the advice I gave in the previous thread is counter to my personal mission of providing good advice.

1 Like

If you have all your content as inline SVGs, you could get away with having them ‘host’ it for you, but they don’t generate URLs for images from a ZIP file you upload.

So that wasn’t the best advice and this is? :slight_smile: Anyhow, I guess ill have to stick to this now

Thanks Daniel

In the previous screenshot you had inline data + loader enabled is this the case now as well?

I recommend just using the guide above and making sure you’re hosting files on a fast CDN with Gzip enabled.

Got ya! I’ll be utilizing our own server to host the files. Thanks again.