Custom Export Script?

I have a vendor that needs code inserted right after the body tag and right before the closing body tag on every banner. Is there a way to do that without having to go into each banner after export and inserting that?

Last, I checked if you can write Python you can generate your own export scripts for hype.
Here is the link from the website.

There are a couple Export Scripts that already allow for this addition. The option insert_at_body_end would let you put anything you'd like there:

I would use the 'Sample Export Script' as a starting point. To install, place it in ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.tumult.Hype4/

1 Like

I'm curious what ad system you are working with, and what needs to be added?

I was earlier today working on an export script for Axel Springer based on the discussion in this topic. You can get the raw version (no installer) here.

For any script you download/create manually and place into ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.tumult.Hype4/, you'll also need to a /Application/Utilities/Terminal.app command like this to make sure that it can be run properly:

chmod 755 ~/Library/Application\ Scripts/com.tumult.Hype4/AxelSpringer.hype-export.py

We're generally happy to help put together new export scripts for folks, since they often can benefit a lot of users.