Circular animation around a circle

Hi Everybody,
I hope someone could help me:

I need to make a 2d ball running around a circle in loop mode.
How can I create a perfect circle motion path? I need it for this:

Thanks in advance for your help!

It’s pretty simple.

Set up your double Rings. (Two ellipses )

Then add a third ellipse as the spinner.

Select the spinner and group it ( only it in the group.

Centre the group over the Rings.

Adjust the size and position of the group with constrain proportions on so that it is still centre but the corners intersect the rings.

Move the spinner to one of the corners of the group. It should be centred on the corner point.

Now create the animation by rotating the group’s Z angle 360’

spinGroup.hype.zip (27 KB)

4 Likes

Thank You So Much!!!

1 Like

I would ask 5,- dollars for each trick… or just a minimum of 5 likes.

3 Likes

Thank you for your precious help! I really need to ask you one more thing:

The Html file page generates an endless ball rotation that is what i need. But if i export a gif file there’s a jump of frames.

Look at this:

How can I resolve it?
I need to put this animation in a joomla site and I need to use a gif file that is more simple.
Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your precious help! I really need to ask you one more thing:

The Html file page generates an endless ball rotation that is what i need. But if i export a gif file there’s a jump of frames.

Look at this:

http://www.housemusichistory.com/2019/images/logoedi.gif?5b86d117

How can I resolve it?

I need to put this animation in a joomla site and I need to use a gif file that is more simple.

Thanks in advance!

Can you share your .hype document? This could be because of the position of the timeline action, the duration you set, or a hundred other things. It looks like you’re pretty close!

For close editing of GIF files, I recommend this program: http://gifbrewery.com/ which lets you modify individual frames, framerate, and the resulting color algorithm. I tweaked it a little with that app:

x4

1 Like

Your time line is longer then the time you set on exporting the gif. Please check that. It does not always automaticly take the set timeline-time.

1 Like