Change scene on mouse wheel

Hello,
is it possible to switch between scenes on mouse wheel?

I have a presentation of several slides that must be able to be navigated both from ipad (and for this I have set the scene change with scrolling up and down) and from the desktop, and in this case I need the scene change on mouse wheel.

Thanks for your attention and for any advice

Maybe arrow keys would work?

https://photics.com/free-template-tuesday-31-tumult-hype-navigating/

...but if you really want to use the mouse wheel, there's the "Wheel" event...

Yes. Unfortunately, however, I don't know where to start with "wheel event", because I'm not a programmer.
Do I have to call it in each scene through a function?

Have a look at this post and the entire thread for that matter:

Maybe that helps

Hello @MaxZieb,

thanks for the feedback, your solution seems to be the right one for my project.

I have two issues, with respective questions:

1- the project contains popups which, when opened, should block mouse swiping. Is it possible to write a function - which blocks the swiping of the mouse - which I can call with the buttons that start the popups, and a function - which reactivates the swiping of the mouse - which I can call with the "close" button inside the popup?

2- To the reverse swipe (prev): if I perform an "energetic" swipe, the behavior is what I expect: the slides break down completely, on exit. However, if I do a "lighter" swipe, the slides will partially break up (video below). How can I fix this behavior?

Concerning (1)… you can store/delete a variable in hypeDocument when you open/close a popup and then check against it in the next and prev functions. Something like:

// at beginning of function (next/prev)
if (hypeDocument.popupOpen) return;

or if it is a specific timeline that opens the popup you could do that check against the timeline…

// at beginning of function (next/prev) check if popup timeline is not at time index 0
if (hypeDocument.currentTimeInTimelineNamed('myPopupTimeline')!=0) return;

I think I understand the logic, but I don't know where to start to write the function. Could you help me?

I copied the string at the beginning of the "next" and "prev" functions, is that correct?