Can't scroll to view additional content

Hi Guys. Sorry for what I’m sure is going to be a very noob post, but I don’t claim to be an expert at this stuff.

I am unable to scroll in any direction on my web browser when the content exceeds the current browser size. Everything shows up if I make the browser window large enough, but if it is cropped at all, the content is invisible and there is no way to scroll to it.

I assume this is something to do with content overflow, I just don’t know the right setting to use. I have tried making everything on the page a group, and then setting the overflow metrics to different settings, but that doesn’t seem to have helped much.

Also, my webpage used to be in the center of my browser, but now it always appears on the left side.

I apologize in advance for posting on what I’m sure is an easy fix, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you have Scale checked…

That may be part of the problem, which will send it to the left unless you have done some pinning…

But it always helps to show us what you have done either by posting the project ( The best way) or by giving a link to the site.

Hi Mark -

The scale and pinning was the issue. Thanks for your assistance! I figured it was something silly.

1 Like