Can a object do multiple animations but not in the same time

i am unable to download it

Sorry, i used the wrong version of Hype… wait a moment.

ok will wait

INTERFACE_v2.zip (969.0 KB)

thank u

hiow do i write the script for ching the color of the light

oh i got it thanks

umm sorry to disturb you how do i intiate it to start the java script ?

i removed the extra timeline and i added the color id and the room id and i have only the timelines for each of the room but how do i start it , i am really confused cause i dont know how to use java and the software

i am so lost

and how do i recolor using the script ?

Have you read any of the documentation
which will explain how to use Hype itself , the Javascript functions and also how to change properties with the Hype Javascript API.

The docs are well laid out so should give you a head start to where we can help you with the nitty gritty stuff.

i did but i am not able to understand it cause i never used java until now so i am o confused

because as the other person told me i have to change . the id pf the color and then have to change the id of the room . i did that then i have to add timelines just for each of the room and then choose the room for define room and then choose the color for start light and then chnage the light using the script i am just not able to understand the last part

Can you post the project with your changes

ok one moment

and also i dont know how to start it

INTERFACE_v2.zip (941.0 KB)

@MarkHunte here you go INTERFACE_v2.zip (941.0 KB)

but i am so confused how to do change it and start it can u show me one example so that can do the rest