[Bug] Selecting elements affect canvas look

Hello,

there is a bug in Hype… please see video. When I select some elements in the Canvas, there is suddenly an irregular transparent"white" overlay on the canvas even if i’m not inside a symbol. These elements were created inside canvas, these are vector rectangles.

Thanks for sending this video – Could you please submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked. This will give us lots of info about why this is happening.

@noct.co

I have had this happen to me too, but very infrequently, so it was hard to see a pattern in order to create a reproducible bug.

What I found that got rid of these giant artifacts was to click outside of the Hype application on the Desktop, then click back inside the Hype app. The only alternative was to close Hype. Obviously this is not a great solution if it is happening frequently, but for now until this apparent bug is squashed (and if it works for You) should reduce your irritation level.

The only fix for this is to quit hype and reopen your document. It’s pretty annoying.