Blank thumbnails and images not appearing in scene but appearing in preview

Hello -

I’m wondering if anyone knows why I the thumbnails may not be showing the images?

Also - I have one scene where in Hype the b.g. is totally blank, but when I run it through Chrome, the image is visible.

I’ve attached a couple of screenshots.

I’m running Hype on a MacBook Pro running High Sierra v10.13.6.

You may be seeing a bug where thumbnails aren’t generated when elements are manipulated on the Y axis – also some videos cause issues with thumbnails. Could you submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked. There may be another cause of this…

will do. what i’m sending is a work in progress presentation for a TV series. I’d like this to stay confidential and not posted anywhere else as a sample. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi Daniel - something strange ( and completely horrible) has happened. After sending you the files in the Help > Report >… section - my file has changed.

The file name changed to this: Rush-to-Judgment_Run-Thru-Presentation.hype.sb-df28a9c5-7wGJha

and will not open.

I don’t want to touch anything for fear of destroying hours of work.

Thoughts?

crisis averted. I deleted all that extra nonsense after “hype” and the document opened. As far as the other issue, I think you are right about the thumbnail issue being a Y-axis issue. I have an element that I duplicated and flipped 180-degrees. When I cut and paste into a scene, the thumbnail disappears…