Banner (background-attachment:fixed; overflow:hidden)

A Little help from my friend!

The idea is that in the three banner the background does not move when
the scroll of the page is made, and each has a different image.

I tried with several codes but does not work I am looking for ideas to
make this simple parallax effect, as is done in Freeway Pro and Adobe
Muse.

I think that if Hype Pro facilitates its use and development of new web design if codes will be easier to market this product.

If you really analyze this is the objective of Adobe Muse and Freeway Pro and others.

The designers market is bigger than the developer and alternatives are
emerging as Mobirise which is widely accepted by the market.

I bet Tumult Hype Pro software is my favorite, I think it is a powerful working tool

And we must make more people use it, I’m in a developing project
templates and hero Hype Pro to place in the forum for all new use it to
list it for free.

And every time you get a situation like this ask for help in the forum, this is a challenge.

Thank you all hopefully help

Sample here:

http://pixelartmediastudio.com/HypePro/

La idea es que en los tres banner el background no se desplace cuando se hace el scrool de la pagina, y cada uno tiene una imagen diferente.

He intentado con varios codigos pero no funciona estoy en busca de ideas para poder realizar este sencillo efecto parallax, como se hace en Freeway Pro y Adobe Muse.

Pienso que si Hype Pro facilita su uso y desarrollo de nuevos diseño de web si codigos sera mas facil comercializar este producto.

Si analizas veras que este es el objetivo de Adobe Muse y Freeway Pro y otros.

El mercado de diseñadores es mas grande que el de desarrolladores y estan surgiendo alternativas como Mobirise que es muy aceptado por el mercado.

Yo apuesto a Tumult Hype Pro es mi software preferido, pienso que es una poderosa herramienta de trabajo

Y debemos hacer que mas gente lo use, yo estoy en un proyecto desarrollando templates y hero HypePro para colocar en el foro para que todos los usuarion nuevos lo usen gratis.

Y cada vez que consiga una situacion como esta pedire ayuda en el foro, esto es un reto.

Gracias a todos espero ayuda

1 Like

Hype Pro 3 es más para hacer animation con posición absoluta y relativa. No usa el “box-model” que es más vacila para hacer cosa como páralax-design. Para ahora no hay una solución para todos casos y yo estoy usando mucha software y plugins de todas partes.

so this is really rough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent as we develop it, I can see the original file HypePro to see the code, if you send me one sample design it and place it in the forum.

You can share the file

Thank you

Maz Pienso y estoy seguro que HypePro con un poco de codigo y esfuerzo podra implementar una libreria de action y/o pluing.

Los muchachos de Tumult han desarrollado una poderosa herramienta que en cuestiones basicas como eso deben complementar.

Yo soy un fanatico del desarrollo y diseño de web desde años y soy uno de los primeros usuarios de Hype, FreewayPro, Mobirise entre otros.

Y es una cuestion de mercadeomas usuarios mas ventas mas facil de usar mas ventas.

Mira la estrategia de Adobe.

Peo a nmi me gusta por apostar por las pequeñas empresas como Tumultsolo es cuestion de presionar para que mejoren

Creo que ahora lo que le falta a Tumult es una estrategia de promosion para buscar nuevos usuarios yo tengo un reto ayudame vamos a desarrollar templates con los estilos y calidad estetica para que esten para todo el mundo.

SampleHypePro.hype.zip (1.6 MB)

be aware that scrollevent related effects will work less fine on mobile devices as it simply doesn’t fire as often … normally those are just disabledfor mobiles …

2 Likes

Excellent work, now effected, the template and publishes the free forum for everyone.

Est help show how powerful it can be HypePro.

But I emphasize that people are the best value.

invites you to a coffee cobtactame privately and send an ACFE to your desk.

Thank you for all users of Tumult HypePro

Excelente trabajo, ahora realizare el template y lo publicare en el foro gratis para todos.

Est ayudara a mostrar lo poderoso que puede ser HypePro.

Pero destaco que la gente es el mejor valor.

Te invita a un cafe cobtactame en privado y enviare un acfe a tu mesa de trabajo.

Gracias por todos los usuarios de Tumult HypePro

Hi
a great sample file and just what I was looking for!
However before i implemented all javascript functions I just tried it using css and for my purposes this works just fine - there is even an added benefit that the images zoom in a bit as you alter the browser width - an effect that works well and I can certainly live with. Not sure if all works well on all devices.
One small query - it is annoying on the layout that the pics are all shown as only partially covering the screen whereas when you preview they look as intended. Is there any way of getting around this?
my test file shown below:

backfixed.zip (543.4 KB)

Are you talking about the thumbnails in the scene viewer within Hype (the far left side of the window)? There’s not really any way to change this; if you modify CSS in the head it can have unintended consequences on Hype’s editor since it is “live” HTML - we make some decisions on what to allow, but can’t account for everything.

Hi Jonathan
yes that is exactly what I meant - not a great problem tho - you get used to looking at odd thumbnails! Its final result that counts, which with Hype is invariably tremendous

Dan

1 Like