Automatically create a 1px border in all exported scenes

It definitely is to do with responsive…

I will keep digging…

I asked h_classen whom is the script author but the script is not the reason for this, after asking him.
Interesting! :slight_smile:

yep, thats what I found…

what about
box-sizing : border-box
as style for the hype-container¿

3 Likes

You are the Man that seems to fix it.

I will update the above Export script

Thanks Hans

1 Like

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Hello there! After a loooong long time, I needed to reinstall Tumult Hype in a different computer and of course someone needs HTML5 banners.

I'm trying to reproduce the setup I had in here to export my banners with a black border, but I'm not able to do so. Also I get a folder but not a zip file.

I opened the scripts folder and add the .zip there, and also tried the one I had saved in my disk. But then the black border is missing. I've been carefully reading the topic but I don't seem to be able to restore the black border. If someone could help, I would be more than grateful.

Edit: I'm still using the same version as in this topic 3.6.10. Hopefully we will update in the future but now we have the same version as before. iMac has Macos Big Sur installed.

You need to unzip the zip and put the unzipped file in the folder.

If you did that are you seeing the export arguments?

2 Likes

Oh I just came back quickly to say that I hadn't ~exported~ unzipped the .zip folder, SO SORRY!

I now see the exporting arguments that were nowhere to be found. Now I have the problem that I'¡m missing the right and inferior borders, but that happened before, so I'm re-reading again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for replying that quick @MarkHunte :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm I was using the first version of the export plugin and the problem is SOLVED again, it now displays the full border :smiley:
A BIG THANK YOU once again.

2 Likes