Just experienced one more real-world quirk when submitting banners to Atlas.
On this last batch, I added
margin: 10px to the
body element in the site head HTML.
It looks nicer when we are showing banners to our client.
I got back a note saying all my banners didn't work and the outer border was misaligned.It looked to be....about 10px inset from the top and left edges.
It took me a minute to realize that once our banners are in Atlas' world, there must be another
body element that is picking up my styling. I removed the styling and resubmitted successfully.
If you work directly with Atlas, you would be able to see a mistake like this in advance; unfortunately, we work through a media buying agency, so we don't have access to Atlas' testing tools.