Apple's Time Machine Effect?

(ekim) #1

Can anyone who knows how to do a basic set up template of the infamous Apple’s Time Machine like carousel with both the button to advance or reverse as well as wheel mouse response? Thanks.

(Mark Hunte) #2

Hi,
1, Is you Hype broken ??.. :astonished:

If not, then what have you tried so far…

There is no such thing…

I think he means the effect of Apple’s Time Machine if I’m not mistaken. I’m guessing he wants to reproduce that UI in Hype. :wink:

(Mark Hunte) #4

Thanks DBear,

I guessed as much, But I am doubting anyone has a basic Hype template of such a thing and likely means constructing it from scratch.

If @ekim has something they have started on that would be a good start for us to help them…

As well as more info on what would be in the carousel and it’s source.

And I admit the more I think about it it would be a cool effect to be able to do in Hype.

(ekim) #5

DBear is right. I’m looking to duplicate the effects of that feature as closely as possible and basically. That way I can use that hype template and use it on slide show features. I do know if we took the effects and scripts like the parallax effect with scrolling, etc. http://tumult.com/support/examples/Scroll-Animation-Control_by-Survey-Legend/Scroll-Transition-Tutorial_by_Survey_Legend.html

(Freelancer) #6

@ekim
someting like this?

Hype only, no javascript.
this is only an example with basic responsive behavior but can be improved.

LIVE PREVIEW

zoom_effect.hypetemplate.zip (143.9 KB)

(ekim) #7

YES!!! That’s it! Sweet! OH that’s just too damn awesome. Is there a way to also active with a mouse wheel? I think I can look at how you did this and expand upon it. Thanks!

(Freelancer) #8

here another improved version :slight_smile: