Animation exported at 7680x1080 in (4) 1920x1080 slices

I would like to create an animation in Hype with a resolution of 7680x1080. Then I would like to export 4 video slices at 1920x1080 each. I will continue to search the forums but so far I have not found anything like this. What I am doing is putting the content onto 4 monitors that work as a video wall and play in sync. If anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear them. Thanks, Sid

If it was me, I might be crazy enough to try this…

• Group your whole animation
  • Set your scene size to 1920x1080
  • Export first video
  • Move the group to the left by 1920 pixels
  • Export the second video
  • Move the group to the left another 1920 pixels
  • Export the third video
  • Move the group to the left another 1920 pixels
  • Export the fourth video

Tedious, but theoretically it seems like it could work.

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you. I need to explore the scene size, I wasn’t sure if they were called slices or what they were exactly. The video will be a few minutes or less so it shouldn’t be too bad to export.

2 Likes

Keep us posted! This is likely the largest video export from Hype ever made!

:tv::tv::tv::tv:

1 Like

Thanks Daniel - The slideshow content should be fairly straightforward as far as video goes. I need to investigate Hype a bit more but what I want to do is 1. Create the animation at the 7680x1080 resolution and then export individual slices of 1920x1080. We are playing the slices back on digital signage that will keep all the sections in sync and I think it will look pretty good. The thing I am still trying to figure out after I have created the video in Hype is how do I set up those slices for export. You will probably see more questions from me as I move through this process. Thanks for a great product!

2 Likes