Align iframe Source

Is there anyway to align the source, within an iframe,.

My iframe is 1024x504 px & the source is 1213x504px. The iframe is only showing the first 1024px from the left. Is it possible to centre the iframe.

This is the code i’m using:

<iframe id="hypeFrame" style="border: none;" src="http://site.com/document.html" 
height= "504px" width="1024px" align="middle" frameborder="0px" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Note: align=“middle” did not work.

I’ve found the least problematic is to size the source first to fit within the iframe size. Maybe also use the flexible layout in Hype to affect the alignment behaviour of the source before outputting it if you can.

Hi eww,

Im using the same source in multiple layouts, so that doesn’t really work, unless I make separate hype documents for each layout. So before I set off to do that, I thought I might as well see if it can be aligned instead.

I’ve been having the same problem. I researched it &, so far, I think iframes aren’t flexible enough. I’ve been making separate documents for each layout which is tediously boring but was solving the problem until a better solution arises. I now have an additional problem. I would LOVE to find the solution!

is this the solution?

I went through that post earlier, but it seems that code is meant to conserve the ratio of the iframe source. Unfortunately, thats not what I’m looking for, like I mentioned, the height remains constant, but the width changes.

I guess i’ll just have to create a copy of the source document and trim the width. :confused: