A question about the effect of scrolling

I made a web page based on this tutorial:

But now there is a problem, I do not want to roll every page, for example, my first page on the second page you want this effect, the next is like a normal rolling.
What I’m thinking about is adding a keyframe for a jump scene on a timeline:

This result is really can jump to the next page, but the effect is not good, because it is easy to wear. And I do not know how to get it back to the last scene now. So I would like to ask if there is no better way to solve this problem.And I found that there is a problem, that is, when the first page, whether you are rolling up or down, you can jump to the second page.

(Jonathan Deutsch) #2

It might be useful if you could post your work in progress and perhaps an annotated screenshot or two of what you’d like to happen.

OK, Thx.look at my project and now have a few questions:

1. When the first page scrolls up or down, it will slide down one page.
  2. I want to jump in the second time to the next scene, this I have done, but jump to the new scene, I need free to use the wheel, is currently unable to scroll. And then scroll up to return to the previous scene.

小肤新官网.hype.zip (1.8 MB)

(Hans-Gerd Claßen) #4

小肤新官网.hype.zip (1.8 MB)

removes the wheelsevents on second scene adds scroll event … not well tested! good luck :slight_smile:

(Jonathan Deutsch) #5

Wow, really nice fix for that @h_classen!

@Google @h_classen

I’ve not used scrolling (wheel) very much in projects - I just learned a lot - thanks for posting & Hans for the fix.