Upload an image with a form and put this image on the scene

@sososo

worldoptimizer/HypeCookBook

4 Likes

:blush::+1: Thank you !!!

I’m really sorry, I have a question that I can’t resolve and that drives me crazy, on the 2 doc in attachments,

• FileOK => I manage to reduce the size of the image on the third scene without problem
  • FileNo => if I reduce the size of the image on scene 2 it doesn’t work anymore and I don’t understand why.
    If you have any ideas to explain that, you are very knowledgeable :wink: Please :pray:FileOk.hype.zip (85.9 KB) FileNo.hype.zip (84.4 KB)

I am on the road. As I can’t see the code on my phone… reduce the size: What do you mean? Actual dimensions (width/height)? If that is the case… from the top of my head: That would require drawing the selected image(s) in a scaled manner into a canvas and using the canvas data instead. Would be a nice option if this is made into an extension. PS: Most old school Webapps do the resizing on the server as you can’t “trust” an user with an open size limit but having it on both sides could reduce upload bandwidth. I’ll look into what your actual problem is later and stop guessing now :slight_smile:

thank you very much professor !!! , I would wait until you are no longer on the road to get your answer :slight_smile:
In fact in my personal document, everything worked impeccably but when I wanted to reduce the symbol (in which was my replaced image, because downloaded before via the form in first step, like your examples on the scene number 1), everything worked impeccably, but when I made a reduced size of the symbol in scene number 2 (and it’s weird because it worked up to a 60% reduction, and below, it no longer took into account the downloaded image => i see the picture placehorder.png instead ). As this is a little similar to the example “FileNo.hype” in scene number 2 (even if the image is not in a symbol) I tell myself that by understanding what is going on there, I might be able to solve my problem of the reduced symbol in my doc

Not a professor…

I see now what your problem is… it wasn't what I was thinking about (canvas etc.). Your problem is Hype-Wizardry getting in the way. You need to uncheck the optimization of the placeholder.png in the resource panel.

2 Likes

Thank you so much !!!
I would never have found the solution without your help!