Strange behaviour: Iframed IE11 Page Issues

Hi all could I ask anyone that has posted an image of our internal server address to please remove it not ideal for us to have that in a public domain.

Thank you

we certainly did have an issue when using vector issues we discovered that in the early days so make sure we avoid vectors and PNG images as they caused havoc also

build should now be working with built in CSS

Thanks

I assume this is the problem build that @jonathan wanted to have a look at in IE

1 Like

Here's what happens when I visit in IE 11:

Which seems to work for me? Is this the one with your fix?

1 Like

Hi Jonathan no this isnt the fix this is the version that doesnt work and yes that is working perfectly fine there as it does for myself in every browser but the issue occurs when this build is put through a weird version of IE11 (built into our agent tools) so there has to be some plug in or setting within IE 11 that causes the build to melt basically can I ask if you could please remove our internal server link from your earlier message please "knv...."

Ah, in that case I think that's about all we can probably look at. It seems you have a workaround though?

Oh I had removed it in two places but see I missed one. If there's anything else you need removed please let me know.

1 Like

Thank you all I really appreciate all your efforts

The Hype community is very impressive

2 Likes

thank you for all your help

it never had a double click issue? and the iframe isnt the issue really as I cant replicated the issue in any browser I have the issue is present when we try to use the build through the agents desktop tool that has a really awful version of IE11 running

Thank you all I really appreciate all your efforts.