Problems with Scaling to Fit Browser

Hello,

I am somewhat new to Hype, having trouble getting a project to resize based on browser side (not using breakpoints, just straightforward content scaling). I've tried setting scene size to 100% width and height, which doesn't do the trick. I've tried using the arrows & 'scale behavior' under Metrics (clicking both double-headed arrows, selecting 'stretch', checking 'zoom contents') and no luck.

I am looking for Hype's equivalent to Captivate's "Scalable HTML Content" or Adobe Animate's "Scale to fit visible area", but am having trouble making that work.

I've even tried editing the Hype HTML after export to add (not that I know what this means!) but again no luck.

Can this be accomplished using Hype's UI?

Thank you,

Jon

Did you check the scale options?

scene-size-settings

I usually just throw everything into a group and then scale that group. Here's an example...

https://photics.com/free-template-tuesday-29-tumult-hype-picturing/

...but that scales the whole scene proportionally. If you just want to fill the available space, maybe the first mini Physics template is more like what you're looking for...

...the walls are pinned to the sides, then the background expands to fill the space. It's a pattern, so the background can just be repeated.

1 Like