New IAB Rule | Initial- and subload

This works. I have managed to do that. Initially index.thml and the JS framework are loaded. Custom .js and .css are loaded afterwards. But then the images are not reloaded. I get a white page just ejected.

What does the browser console say? 404 to the images?

Not 100% sure if this will help but I am currently using the Hype Document Loader approach to preload images in a project. One downside is you need to keep an eye on setting the build number correctly and updating it if you reuse the file with a newer Hype version later on. In this particular case I was thinking about using the HypeDocumentRender event provided by the extension you can render Hype files at any given time. But just adding the Hype script delayed is probably the simpler solution. Just sticking it in this thread as an option.

2 Likes

It was a JS error, so nothing was played. So neither 404 nor in the console an error message. But I found it manually and got it solved.

1 Like

Would you state the script above helped you solve your issue?

Yes of course. Your scripte definitely helped me. Thanks a lot.

Now I load (subload) the css file later and therefore also the images.
Only the HTML and JS Files are initial Load.
In the header of the HTML file I wrote a small style script that loads the first background image and the logo initially. Thus the first visual representation is secured directly with the request.

2 Likes