Jump to scene on keydown if timeInTimeLine is

Hello! I’m currently trying to add some keydown scripts and I’m wondering if and how I can make the app go to a different scene if I press the button when the time is 1 second or 2 seconds.

To be more specific, the main scene has two buttons. I want to change the buttons border depending on what time in the timeline it is.

At 1 second, btn1 will be highlighted.
At 2 seconds, btn2 will be highlighted.

When I use for example “A” on the keyboard at 1 second in the timeline I want to jump to scene 1.
When I use “A” on the keyboard at 2 seconds in the timeline I want to jump to scene 2.

Any help is much appreciated.

I MANAGED TO FIX THIS WITH FOCUS IN CSS, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME BUGS WITH SCENE TRANSITION AND KEYBINDS. LOOK AT MY OTHER COMMENTS

there´s info about that:

Well this is a little bit more tricky. I managed to solve it with focus in external css, however, binding the buttons does not work in one of the cases. I am not sure why, the jquery should trigger it properly but nothing happens.
Take a look:
click.hype.zip (48.0 KB)

Also, if you add this to the code it will slow down the browser for each click.
It will make it click correctly but hangs up upon too many clicks.

$home = $('.home');

$home.on('click', function () {
    hypeDocument.showSceneNamed('main');
});

I’m curious why it states that the scene name should be without citations when it clearly doesn’t work without them. @Daniel perhaps a fix in the docs? Also, would be cool if you take a look at my file and add the above code to it. You might not see any big delays after a couple of tries with the down arrow key but after around 20 tries it will add a huge delay to it.
EDIT:: Added the code in a new file to save you the time :slight_smile: click2.hype.zip (48.1 KB)