FSM, Finite state Machine in hype

Max … Ok I respect you.

I have already used a month ago with Game creator is a Unity 3d assets … Incredible and successful. It is fully developed for artists who can create more than an action. I have already had an app with unity3d and this plugins … How really happy !!!

He told you the truth.

Greetings

https://gamecreator.io/

Good to hear. Having something like Blockly in Hype would greatly benefit people.
Hope Tumult considers it.

Interesante!!

I actual wrote a FSM for Hype in the past month(s) but in the classic sense. I will post it in Hype Cookbook … but to bring it back to what you are using the term for. The version I wrote is without an GUI as you are using the term for visual programming it might not be what you want.

1 Like

Cookbook is not visual programming or fsm .. It is a javascript extension. HYPE "No coding required." It is very clear concept for designers and animators ...

I can't think with codes. I would like you to look at Playmaker or Unity Gamecreator 3d is a concept for artists.

I think we established that by now and I know that… thats why I wrote:

and

Still, as I see this thread is titled FSM and the term is describing a concept I just implemented I think it is okay to mention it. I'll post my State machine on the cookbook very soon.