Advanced export: Exporting without . in .hyperesources

Hi, when i make an advanced export in hype im getting the folder Standard.hyperesources

Our server cant check the dot in Standard.hyperresources! So i have to change foldername, index.html an js-file to get rid of the dot :wink:

Is there a way to change the name of the folder when i export it... fe. with a script or default info

thx & all the best, jan

You could use the 'Organized Assets' export script to keep images in /images/ and js in /js/ and other media in /media/. Once installed from Tumult Hype — Export Scripts, you would select File > Export as HTML5 > OrganizedAssets

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 2.10.20 PM

1 Like

Great, thx!!!!!

Thanks for this solution, but it doesn't seem to work completely for me. I've exported the project using the OrganizedAssets script, but when I load my Hype page in a browser, it can't find the audio files in my project. They're in the Media folder, but the html document is looking for them in the root folder. Any help is appreciated. Love HYPE!

Can you share your Hype document with us? In my quick test it worked as expected with mp3 files referenced from the /media/ folder.

Sure. Do I just upload it here? It's rather large, 75MB, with all the mp3s.

Sending you a message

It looks like you're hitting this issue: Organized Asset Export Script to put resources in image/ media/ and js/ folders - #8 by jonathan

To work around, we need to use /media/ in your custom audio elements.

1. Ctrl + Click on your .hype document
  2. Click 'Show package contents'
  3. Open the Data.plist file in Xcode
  4. Select find / replace, and look for: ${resourcesFolderName}/ and we want to replace with ${resourcesFolderName}/media/
  5. When previewing, select this dropdown, so the preview continues to use this new scheme:
    Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 4.55.31 PM

(also replying to your message with a fix)

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

Do you know how to export a banner without creating a xxx.hyperesources folder?

I need to supply an HTML5 banner with the .HTML in the same directory as the image/js assets.

Use one of the exports scrips to do that, for example Adwords or DCM will make a flat hierarchy.

2 Likes

I added the Adword script. Exporting HTML5 selected this and it works great. All the files are in the root directory

3 Likes