HTML5-guidelines IAB

hi,

I’m trying to produce display ads (e.g. sidebar 300x600 px), that shall be embedded to a website with an adserver (DART). Are the exported html5-files compatible with the IAB guidelines for html5?
see : http://www.iab.net/media/file/HTML5DAv101.pdf

our adserver provider claims, that the files are not loaded directly in the html file. they claim, that html runs a JS which loads the images/data. is there any way to workaround this?

thank you for your help!
best
George

Hi,

I think without reading that whole documents that it would be a hard answer your first question.

Afaik yes the html calls to a .js file in the resources folder to display the scenes inside a webpage.

It would make more sense you go back to the adserver and ask them to specify clearly what the problem is with this and what you need to do since no one here knows the mechanisms they use to push the ads to your site.

hi Mark,

thanks for your reply - as i mentioned above, the files need to be loaded directly in the html-file and not with a javascript.

any idea how that would work out?

cheers

If I understand you correctly

You are giving you adserver the hype exported files which they will push to websites. But the html file that contains :

<!-- copy these lines to your document: -->

<div id="testcssinwidge_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:600px;height:400px;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite">
		<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="testCSSinWidge.hyperesources/testcssinwidge_hype_generated_script.js?43044"></script>
	</div>

<!-- end copy -->

does not work because … ??