Export Flags / Tags

Use Case: Export different versions (language, area, you-name-it) of an animation and keep the project in one hype file.

Proposed Solution: For every object I can specify a flag / tag which I can select in the export step. So, I could export only those parts that have the DE flag set, or the EN flag etc.

Advantages: I can keep my project in one place, which avoids that I have to propagate animation changes over several files.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Just to be more specific: My idea is, that I have the hype object only once but have things like “innerHTML” etc. (you can expand this to all properties of an object) as many times as needed and flag / tag each property. So the export than specifies which version to use.

That would be very cool.

Gotchya. My current recommendation would be to give the element an ID and then run some “On Scene Load” javascript that sets the innerHTML based on a global javascript variable. This variable could be easily modified after an export. Still a bit manual though - I’d definitely like to improve how localization can be built into Hype documents.