🥥 [Hype #1] Introduction & The “Coconut” Template (How To Play Audio Files In Web Browsers)

Wow, I have a new found respect for YouTube creators. Creating the first video for Photics.TV was much more challenging than I thought it would be. I also made some pretty big newbie mistakes, like deleting files before I was done with them. :man_facepalming:t2:

I eventually got it work... and in 4K... that was the big challenge. Everything just takes longer at such high resolutions. Anyway, here's the video...

hype-template-01 [Hype #1] Introduction & The “Coconut” Template (How To Play Audio Files In Web Browsers)

9 Likes

I like it… nice work. Always has been an ambition of me to create some YouTube videos as well (on using advanced stuff and the libraries on GitHub, though), but camera shines and multiple retakes held me back. Certainly, inspiring …

2 Likes

That's great! That's one of the aims of the channel, to encourage people make nice things. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really well done! The split screen is a great idea, and your voiceover work was super smooth (and great sounding audio quality as well). Good content for a first tutorial.

2 Likes

Nicely Done Michael! You keep the narrative moving without a lot of cruft - and You have a great voice for the job.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice feedback. Encouraging words are the fuel for this channel. HA HA!

I just finished the script for the second video. I was trying to stay succinct, but there was just so much to cover — and that's with trying to avoid stuff covered in the book.

Three-thousand, two hundred and seven words... :scream_cat:

Hopefully it's finished this weekend, because I have a lot of great ideas for other videos, and this next video is really good. If you want to truly learn something, try to teach it. I went back several times to update the code in the “Looking” template.

1 Like