With a little help from my friends!

Hi, to the Guru and HyperPro users I have developed a webapp for a client in which I have integrated the"apple-touch-icon" & “apple-touch-startup-image” and they are working fine but … Now I was asked to run an Android and the perfect icon but with a code but the Screen splash can not find work properly. Agradeseria some idea once I remember I am a designer and as such my decoding of codes and development is scarce.

Thanks for your support

Without knowing the exact problem, there’s some docs here:

https://developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/installtohomescreen

Specifically they have a “minimum” web app snippet that might illuminate missing values:

<!doctype html>
<html>
   <head>
     <title>Awesome app </title>
     <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width">
     <meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
     <link rel="icon" sizes="192x192" href="/icon.png">
   </head>
   <body></body>
</html>

I don’t know if there’s a concept of a splash screen for android.

Also, Progressive Web Apps tend to be the modern way to do this.

(P.S. you may get more hits with an topic title that better indicates the problem/what you’re trying to do)

Thanks Jonathan
I just want you to load a start image while the web App loads again when the user loads the web.
I have researched a lot to make Hype work on Android but I can not find a simple routine. remember Jonathan
I think that Hype should be more simple and friendly and you have achieved it a lot

Thank you I will study your alternative and when I have the routine I publish it in the forum for the use of all

May the Force be with you

1 Like