Using hype to make windows store app?

Hi there,

I’ve been asked to port an old flash interactive to the microsoft surface, and was planning on building an HTML5/javascript application in hype. It seems you can build javascript applications in microsoft visual studio, and I managed to bring in a basic project built in hype, however windows apps seem to have security settings that don’t like some of the hype code - I’m getting this error:

JavaScript runtime error: Unable to add dynamic content. A script attempted to inject dynamic content or elements previously modified dynamically that might be unsafe. For example, using the innerHTML property to add script or malformed HTML will generate this exception. Use the toStaticHTML method to filter dynamic content or explicitly create elements and attributes with a method such as createElement. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=247104.

Any thoughts if there is anything I can do to make hype code run OK in visual studio, or will I have to abandon the idea of using hype for this?

many thanks!

Sam.