Updated website problems script

Hi I’ve updated some details on my website with Hype, having transferred them to the host the script doesn’t seem to be working. I exported it but still to no avail, just a blank screen. www.thommitchell.co.uk

Any thoughts much appreciated

T.

I get a 404 (not found) on your ressource-folder and JS
http://www.thommitchell.co.uk/Thommitch2018.hyperesources/thommitch2018_hype_generated_script.js

Also why do you have this line in your head?

hypeDocument.documentName(Thom Mitchell Actor)

Hi Max thanks for the reply. I recently changed to a newer MacBook and had to restore document from export. I wonder if that has something to do with it. I've transferred the files as usual to the web host and re named the html file index but the content doesn't show. In preview in hype it works fine.

Many thanks

Thom

Is the folder “Thommitch2018.hyperesources” containing the file “thommitch2018_hype_generated_script.js”… if so are your read/write permissions set correctly on the folder? Maybe your new FTP-Client gets that wrong.

I see the problem right there. It is not in the permissions but you didn’t copy your ressourcefolder to your host but the contents. Please upload the folder “/Thommitch2018.hyperesources/”. Currenctly you have all the content from that folder directly in homepagefolder and not in the subfolder as Hype exported it.

2 Likes

Fantastic, thanks so much, back in business!

T

Can confirm, your website loads on my computer now.