Synced Typekit Fonts not appearing correctly in Hype: Yosemite 10.10.4

this is typekit reply to me-bit late/another reason to keep away from adobe(they don’t play well with others
Typekit Support support@typekit.com
2:39 AM (15 hours ago)

to me
To update your support case, reply to this email and include your message at the top.
Liz
AUG 10, 2015 | 10:38AM EDT
Hello,

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with this. I believe that you are seeing a bug in OS X 10.10.4, related to how the operating system validates the font files. The fonts synced from Typekit will work in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and in some system programs such as Mail or Notes, but not in third-party software like Sketch or Tumult Hype.

We have confirmed with our contacts at Apple that they are aware of this issue and have been working on it. We’ve heard that the fix is in the newest OS X beta, but haven’t gotten a timeline yet for when it will be included in an update to OS X 10.10.

There isn’t any workaround; we have to wait for Apple to fix this one. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help, but I will let you know when we learn more. Best,
– liz

Thanks for sharing this issue with us. If you get any further updates please let us know.