Помогите с взаимодействием руки и телефона

Привет всем, я сделал GIF для наглядного изображения. Мне необходимо сделать в Hype следующее:

1. Открываем на телефоне
  2. Вытираем пальцем первый слой
  3. И перед нами появляется второй слой
    Функция такая: Первый слой стираем и показывается второй.
    Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

google translation doesn´t make sense??

Hi all, I have made GIF image to visualize. I need to do in the next Hype:

1. Open up the phone
  2. finger to wipe the first layer
  3. And before us there is a second layer
    The function is as follows: The first layer of erase and show the second.

very difficult, what do you mean? SPAM?!?

Переведите пожалуйста в гугле.
Какой спам? Это задание.
У меня есть gif для наглядного изображение, как это должно быть.

We need more informations and please upload your document

Нам нужно больше информации и пожалуйста загрузите документ

Смотрите:
1 - Это будет для приложения. Открываем приложение и высвечивается баннер с туалетом
2 - Мы стираем первый баннер, а за ним видим второй (где будет показана конструкция сантехники)
Так все понятно? Если не открылась Gif картинка, я смогу выслать ее на почту.

do you want to show us something or do you have a problem?

У меня проблемы… Я не могу сделать это в Hype.
Я не знаю как при соприкосновении пальца уходил первый слой и показывался второй.

sorry, but i´m not your man. google translation makes no sense.
maby some other person, who is writing russia will contact you.

1 Like

If possible, English would possibly get you more help.

I think that he / she wants to know if it’s possible to use Hype to be able to swipe across one pic and reveal another underneath. By the looks of the image it looks as if he / she wants it to be on a mobile platform.

In Hype, use the Swipe Left / Right in the “Scene” inspector and choose “Jump to Scene” to get a reveal of another scene.

Possibly you could use the same technique but play a timeline that move one element away from another. This way the element (image) underneath stays in the same position and is then “revealed”

Thank you. And you can write a procedure in English ?
What and where it is .

Scene Inspector

On Swipe Left -> Continue Timeline

This will play once a timeline named “reveal” (you have to create this timeline)

This timeline would have an element (first picture) top of the list and another element (second picture) under it. The timeline would be a movement of the first element to the left for example, outside the viewport thus revealing the second element underneath.

revealOnSwipe.hype.zip (45.5 KB)

У меня нет на Timeline - raveal… Там только изображено: None, New Timeline / Main Timeline
Действия такие:

1. Я загружаю два рисунка? Первый рисунок и второй рисунок
  2. Потом как?
    Если у Вас есть время, Вы не могли бы сделать это быстро? Для примера хотя бы, и скинуть мне проект? Чтобы я посмотрел что и как работает и куда нажимается. Могу скинуть Вам картинки, либо Вы вставьте какие нибудь свои. Спасибо заранее!

Сейчас посмотрю Ваш прикрепленный файл. Не увидел его.

Не не, Вы меня не поняли.
Смотрите: Открываем приложение, и пальцем мы должны растереть первый слой, чтобы увидеть потом второй.
Перелистывать слои нельзя, нужно стирать пальцем.

Смотрите с 00:28-00:30
Там как раз показано удаление первого слоя пальцем и показывает второй слой.

Now we understand what you need. To reveal an element underneath after you “scratch” / “wipe” away the top element with your finger.

It is possible but too complicated to do a step by step set of instructions especially to someone who cannot communicate in English well. Also, you need to understand the basics of Hype a bit more before you could even understand the techniques one would use to do this. Sorry but I can’t help you at the moment.

Хорошо, спасибо Вам большое!

To reveal a hidden element by scratching or wiping check out the solutions in this thread: About jquery.eraser.js