Revert back to older version of Hype

Is there a way to roll back to an older version of Hype? The latest update (3.6.3) really messed up my current (enormous) project somehow, and I can’t even add a single object without the position and animation getting all messed up.

What was the previous version? 3.5.8?

It would be great to know the issue you’re seeing. Can you send your document so I can take a look? Or, could you send send me a personal message? (Click ‘message’ on my profile page here).

Alternatively, you could submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked.

Tumult Hype 3.6.2 can be downloaded here: https://tumult.com/hype/download/Hype-578.dmg. You would need to restore your document from a previous export if you’ve opened it already in Hype 3.6.3.

Thanks for the link! I’m talking to Jonathan now for further assistance. Thanks!

Edit: it seems not related to the update to 3.6.3 but a general problem, just a small FYI :wink: