Reorganize behaviors

hello team,

there should really be a possibility to reorganize/reorder behaviors.

change positions in a stackorder, apply custombehaviors from document to symbol … an so on.

some drag and drop-possibility would really be the hit! :slight_smile:

as far as i know this may be long standing request.

please +1 here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! It is definitely a long standing request to be able to reorder actions within their event handler/behavior (and honestly this is something I wanted from the beginning of multiple actions but ran out of time). I don’t think there’s yet been a request for reordering custom behaviors since they are alphabetically arranged.

1 Like

not reordering but shifting to a symbol :slight_smile:

this automatically alphabetically reordering ... i'm not sure if it is a good idea. Adobe Products keep the created order, but offer an action to start an alphabetically ordering

2 Likes

Yes, this bugged me too often. I add a new behavior and it orders itself "away" and I have to search it in the list. Just keep them in the order they have been added.

I think I requested that too … at least this certainly came up before and is essential. I don't use the stack that much but have often been removing and recreate calls to JS just to move them down or up. Specially, with export script possibilities and custom actions… this is even more pressing.

2 Likes