Rectangles/Divs to fill the entire browser

So in my project, I want to use different colour rectangles which will fill and fit to the entire screen. If I was hand coding the site I would set the width and height with: width: 100w; and height:100h; in the CSS but I can’t work out how to do it in Hype. I tried editing the inline html and putting in a style tag but had no luck with that. If anyone has any ideas on how I could do this or has any experience with something like this then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Hype works with “Scenes” that are set by width & height. It would be too hard to anticipate what screen sizes your visitors would be using. You may be better off working outside of Hype to attempt this. Anyhow, if you want to set a box to 100% of a Scene, you could put your CSS in the Head HTML, you’ll need to use “!important” .

<style>
#box {
width: 100% !important;
height: 100% !important;
top: 0 !important;
left: 0 !important;
background: red !important;
}
</style>

Can you post the project or an example. It is much easier to work out what you mean with it, example; “rectangles below one another” can be interpreted in more than one way.

Ok if you look at this site, you will see that whilst they are quite complex, each image fits the browser height and width perfectly. I am trying to achieve this on a much simpler scale just using coloured rectangles.

This site Was there meant to be a link. ??

Sorry here you are: http://poppyspend.britishlegion.org.uk