Recover hype document

Hello,
While is was working on my document, they was a power cut, resulting a lose of my hype document.
All the files are 0 octets !!! :pleading_face:
inside

I got a oam export, is it possible to recover something with it ?

Thanks in advance !

Ok, I succeed by transferring ressources from the oam to the hype resources folder and copy/past the restorable plist in the data.plist !
Saved !!!
:sweat_smile:

Just on more thing ( :eyeglasses:) how to open oam from the Mac (not from the WP folders) ?

Have a nice day !

1 Like

Looks like you're good here, but I'll also mention for others reading this thread to make sure to setup a Time Machine backup system :slight_smile:. Time Machine is well integrated into the OS and keeps highly regular backups, so often you won't lose more than a few minutes of work. (In fact, many folks setup Time Machine and forget to use it when they need!)

OAM files are actually zip files, so the easiest way is to rename it from a .oam extension to a .zip extension, and then double-click it to unzip. (You may need to have the Finder's Advanced Preference to Show all filename extensions turned on to see this).

Thanks !
I have a time machine BU but this working folder is on a Nas :cry: (and a time machine on a Synology don't work fine, always ask to reconnect the drive...).
I'm going to change the Nas folder to my Mac drive to be safe :innocent:

Have a nice day !

1 Like