Newest update 3.6.0 (574): SVG updates & View Zoom

(Colin) #1

Thank you for the update Hype Team

When the new update happened a few minutes ago I was working on a project. I updated. Now when I update an element (svg image) into an existing rectangle within a scene it is not updating in Hype… Also before when I changed my view size it was reflected in all scenes, now I have to do that individually for all scenes.

Not sure what you mean by ‘within an existing rectangle’ – when you update a resource which is in the resource library, Hype will ask you if you want to update, regardless of where it is. If you paste the raw SVG code within a rectangle, it won’t be linked to an SVG file.

Individual zoom states (across layouts & scenes) seemed like the preferred method of controlling zoom in the document. This is especially useful for switching between mobile layouts and desktop layouts.

(Colin) #3

Hi Daniel,
thank you for the fast response,
The image snapshot you sent is the one I have always seen before and expect to see after I have made changes, but I am not getting that update dialog box,
cheers

(Colin) #4

Daniel,
While I respect your answer on zooming individual scenes it would be nice to have the option to do so. To me the other way is more efficient and less time consuming. :smile:

(Colin) #5

Daniel,
3.6.1 (576) is working fine,
thanks