Lovely Hype Moment

On trying to open a Document. Hype went wild. :slight_smile:

Yep! Happens sometimes to me...

Never saw that before? Although sometimes input freezes if I get a call on my device. Need to switch to another app and back, so Hype accept user input again...

Can you report this via the Hype > Report an Issue… and make sure to check "Send logs, preferences, and system information." If the document continues to reproduce this, please also attach that. Thank you.

After doing so, I'd be curious if the document continues to exhibit this? I'd recommend making a backup in the current state, and then just do a save while like this and see if closing/re-opening helps.

Usually this is the result of some problem occurring during loading where loading stops halfway through. We had a common issue that could cause this many years ago, but I don't think I've seen it in a long time.

1 Like

I was working on a 5% Battery Laptop and the CPU just started rocking the kernel_task boat up to 1300% CPU and 550 Threads.
Things got lost in translation.

Lovely to see my mouse arrow following me around in the multiverse. 8 seconds later. :smiley:

You have two crashes send this week with logs and files. Look up: bendora@gmail.com
These are more interesting.

1 Like

Thanks - I will take a look.