Hype Crashes alot! Any updates?

Hype has been chrashing several times last days. It´s usually when I save a project. I work on a iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) with Mojave 10.14.3. Is there any new updates for Hype that have fixes? I run Hype Version 3.6.7 (596) Professional Edition.

Hi Hallgeir,

If you can send us a bug report we can see what might be causing problems when you save your project. Including your project and any additional information would be very helpful. Are you saving to a network drive or a local hard drive? To submit a bug report, select Help > Report an Issue. And when you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked.

Hi! I just shipped the bug report. FYI.

1 Like

Thanks for the report. The crash info indicates it is a problem in trying to run the standard save panel. This may point to an issue with sandboxing. My recommendation would be to:

1. Quit Hype
  2. In the Finder, choose the “Go > Go to Folder…” menu item
  3. Type in “~/Library/Containers/” and hit return
  4. Find the folder “com.tumult.Hype2”
  5. Throw this folder in the trash
  6. Restart your computer (very important!) and relaunch Hype

You’ll need to re-enter any registration information and change back any preferences from the defaults.