Fading between images in a gallery using relative timelines

Hi, I have this image gallery which slides from left to right, changing to different images. I usually just place them side by side and by using relative timelines, so that I can flip through them using navigation buttons on the sides (left and right buttons).

I would like to take this a step further by overlapping the set of images and fading them in-and-out when flipping through them, almost giving them a parallax effect when changing. Only problem is that the animation only works navigating forward. When going back or selecting a different timeline the images stays hidden. I’ve attached the open file, am I missing something somewhere?

screen11.zip (2.4 MB)

@frankthedsigner

Hi Frans!

Attached is Demo Project: screen11_JHSv1.hype.zip (2.4 MB)

However, it may not serve your purposes as I’ve stepped away from the “relative” timeline approach for the images. The images now have their own standard timeline: “Slider Images”. There may be a reason - not apparent in your post or example - why a standard timeline is not appropriate in your project, but I don’t believe a relative timeline is the right tool for the job here.

Undoubtably You will want to make tweaks. My intent was to give a general structural direction - not present a finished solution.