Export Script Arguments

1. What do you want to see in Hype?

As with the now fixed element attributes field the export script arguments field has no possibility to drag the center column horizontally. As this is probability as small addition it would be much appreciated.

1. Have you found a workaround for this problem?

Hovering long on a export script argument row reveals its full name masked by the center column and truncated by …

1. Are there examples of other apps with this feature? Or, have you seen examples of this elsewhere on the web? (Please include a URL)

2. How high of a priority is this for you?

[ ] Nice to Have
[ X ] Important
[ ] Can’t use Hype without it

1 Like

Got it logged - thanks!

:+1:

I got another request for the Export scripts going forward. As I am currently developing one I'd love to see some more control over the value input GUI displayed. Currently, they all default to a text box. Would be great if we could set them to a dropdown with predefined items to select or a checkbox with two values depending on true or false. It is basically backwards compatible as the GUI elements render plain text values. Hence, populate the current text field just with some nicer chrome to the rescue.

The extra actions already show the way and could also benefit from these GUI additions.

2 Likes

You’re actually the second person this week to request this!

It was definitely part of the design (as the arguments takes a type).

1 Like

Really, hope this makes it into the next release!

1 Like